Shrine of the Holy Relics, Maria Stein Center, Maria Stein, OH 45860.
The Shrine was established in 1875 and the present chapel was built in 1890-1892. The collection consists of over 1,100 first and second class documented relics. The Chapel is open everyday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(Each of the dark recesses pictured behind the altar contain relics of saints)
Saints Alive! home page Saints Alive! Page 2
©1997, Saints Alive!
last edited March 26, 1997